OTA problems

jimtaiwan

Original poster
Jul 26, 2005
HI ALL OF YOU! i'm newbies in this forum,and i have problem. please any one can help?? i just get Voom box 2 week ago on ebay.after i read all you post,and did exactly what you guy teach .but stil bad luck.no signal (3-aim OTA antenna).no channel (4-scan OTA).BUT when i switch to another USDigigtal box were good (pick up 27 channel,i believe run wire correctly..RG6 cable from antenna ( HD7084p,winegard) to OTA connector .turn plactic unlock on small square box. and when i aim piont antenna i have put ALL RF (2-36,38-69) in my area (not # channels) ,still bad luck no signal,skip this step try scan OTA were no good .please help.........THANKS

Welcome to the forum, jimtaiwan

You wrote:
jimtaiwan said:
...turn plactic unlock on small square box...
Have you removed that square box (diplexer)? Make sure to remove it!

Good luck!

jimtaiwan said:
HI ALL OF YOU! i'm newbies in this forum,and i have problem. please any one can help?? i just get Voom box 2 week ago on ebay.after i read all you post,and did exactly what you guy teach .but stil bad luck.no signal (3-aim OTA antenna).no channel (4-scan OTA).BUT when i switch to another USDigigtal box were good (pick up 27 channel,i believe run wire correctly..RG6 cable from antenna ( HD7084p,winegard) to OTA connector .turn plactic unlock on small square box. and when i aim piont antenna i have put ALL RF (2-36,38-69) in my area (not # channels) ,still bad luck no signal,skip this step try scan OTA were no good .please help.........THANKS

Are you in the U.S .or overseas trying to pick up PAL OTA?

Ilya said:
Welcome to the forum, jimtaiwan

You wrote:

Have you removed that square box (diplexer)? Make sure to remove it!

Good luck!
HI! yes i did even i took off slides box to clean it up,then put all the way back,cable RG6 hook up with this connector stick in slides bo:mad:not square box).

Has the box been activated? Do you know?

jimtaiwan,
I don't know what else to suggest. Looks like you are doing everything correctly and you should be getting at least some signal.

I am afraid you might have a bad box...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)