OTA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have owned several of this model over the years and have installed quite a few for customers. They are great for $100 dollars.

I agree- you might only need an indoor antenna- Radio shack and many local SAT stores allow you to try and return. A 29.99 RCA indoor antenna worked for me. Picked up from my SAT dealer.

One strong suggestion. Avoid anything from Terk. They tend to sell stuff that is good looking, over priced, and under performing.

I agree- you might only need an indoor antenna- Radio shack and many local SAT stores allow you to try and return. A 29.99 RCA indoor antenna worked for me. Picked up from my SAT dealer.

I did that right after I got my 722 a few months ago. I picked up some powered rabbit ears from RS. Worked great, but the wife said no way to the ugly looking things. I'm sure I can get away with a small indoor/outdoor type I can mount on my deck.

RCVR Sensitivity

Both my 211 and 722 rcv the OTA signal at about 20% lower than when I use the SAME CONNECTOR and plug it directly into the back of any HDTV. Stations I get solid with ~lower medium signal strength directly to the HDTV, but pick up only randomly and occassionally... just barely using the SAT OTA tuner.

Just thought I'd warn you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)