OTA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
VIP722K I had guide info on the channels until they moved three of them to new channel numbers. Is it the problem with Dish or with the broadcaster?

Each station must send correct data (including channel number) to Tribune Corp, who distributes it to all the cable and satelite companies.

It may take several weeks, if you're lucky for the new info to trickle down - call the station.

I am talking about the Parkersburg WV-Marietta OH market.....Channels 022-01 Fox, 047-01 CBS and 047-02 My5. The guide just shows, "Digital Service". I am receiving these channels OTA, not from my Dish network. I think the problem is a problem at the local level.......The same broadcaster has 015-01 NBC, which was not moved and it is has the programming displayed.

Stations can choose to add info to the "program info" or not. THey must supply show name and time. Some do not put details in there because it is an extra cost to do that. Digital Service means DISH does not pass even the minimum information, channel number, program name to the digital stream. This can happen when a channel moves as it takes days for the info to appear in your channel list.

I am talking about the Parkersburg WV-Marietta OH market.....Channels 022-01 Fox, 047-01 CBS and 047-02 My5. The guide just shows, "Digital Service". I am receiving these channels OTA, not from my Dish network. I think the problem is a problem at the local level.......The same broadcaster has 015-01 NBC, which was not moved and it is has the programming displayed.

yes it is at Dish level. There is a thread on it in the main area
http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/292336-Question-for-the-DIRT-Team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)