Ouch 625.00 early temination fee

The only service I've seen that posts what your first AND second year rates will be is Directv.

I second the mention of the cable co rates after the promo. Also, check out the equipment they use as most if not all cable co's use inferior DVRs than either satellite company.

The only service I've seen that posts what your first AND second year rates will be is Directv.
DIRECTV typically posts what your first and second year "savings" will be, not the dollars you will be shelling out. The magic part about this approach is that they can raise the rates as much as they want as long as they don't tinker with the discount.

DIRECTV typically posts what your first and second year "savings" will be, not the dollars you will be shelling out. The magic part about this approach is that they can raise the rates as much as they want as long as they don't tinker with the discount.
I only think Dish and Directv actually show honest rates. Cable/Uverse love to show the price of their cheapest package.

I am going to run out of contract with Dish on march...
DO I need to do something?
I mean, I don't want another contract, if I do nothing I will be billed month by month?
Or they somehow make an automatic contract renewal?
I don't want another contract...

If your commitment is complete in march, after that when you decide to cancel you won't have a cancelation fee. New contract usually happens if you decide to get new equipment/upgrade

I only think Dish and Directv actually show honest rates. Cable/Uverse love to show the price of their cheapest package.
DIRECTV's Genie commercials advertise packages starting at $29.99 but that doesn't include the fees associated with having a Genie. Is it really a package if it doesn't include the equipment to enjoy it?

Comcast has started a pretty hard hitting counter-campaign based on the Genie ads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)