Our Store! Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

taelon721

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
I would suggest adding the FTA books like "World of Satellites" that PSB and others have talked about to the main page of the store. I think those books might be a good product to have up that a lot of people around here might buy, instead of taking time searching for the books some place else.

Maybe even posting a sticky in the FTA section for the links of the books. I realize you don't want to many stickies, but atleast to me, it seems those books would provide a lot of good info that people like myself are always looking for.

Anything to help make the site a little revenue. Staffers around here work so hard providing their time!

Our store software is limited at this point, however that will be changing in November, as Amazon will be allowing us to do much more custimazation to our store.

IN addition I am trying to get PSB and Iceberg to write a FTA book. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
IN addition I am trying to get PSB and Iceberg to write a FTA book. :)

I hadn't heard anything about that. That would be awesome. Especially, talking about the different projects that people having been doing around here that aren't in the books. I look up to PSB, Iceberg, and Mike Kohl. They, and you, have been a big help to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)