Out-of-network channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

residue

Original poster
Aug 7, 2008
Hello there

Is it possible to receive out of network stations from comcast? For example, I would like to watch sports broadcasts of games from the north, but I live on the east coast. Is there any way to receive a channel such as FSN from the north region rather than the east, which I get by default?

Thanks!

Hello there

Is it possible to receive out of network stations from comcast? For example, I would like to watch sports broadcasts of games from the north, but I live on the east coast. Is there any way to receive a channel such as FSN from the north region rather than the east, which I get by default?

Thanks!

Simple answer, no. Comcast doesn't have the ability to do that, at least not yet. If you are looking for the network out of area stations, it ain't ever going to happen.

Which sports are you looking for? For MLB NBA or NHL you can always get the PPV packages (you'd have to do that with satellite anyway since pro sports are blacked out), for college sports it might be worth it for you to subscribe to the sports package and get the Fox College Sports channels, they show a lot of college stuff from the various FSNs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)