Outdoor OTA antenna INSIDE the house

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You need to see if you have any digital channels in the VHF band. Here in Dallas we have one (the ABC affiliate) so a UHF-only antenna, whether indoor or outdoor, wouldn't be able to pick up ABC. The big weather-vane antennas handle both VHF and UHF.
The big weather-vanes may not be necessary though. The CM-2016 and Winegard HD-1080 do UHF and upper-VHF. Also, I live 14 miles from the towers with LOS and I was unable to lock a signal on channel 13 until I added a high-band VHF to the UHF antenna. I just replaced the two with an HD-1080.

You need to see if you have any digital channels in the VHF band. Here in Dallas we have one (the ABC affiliate) so a UHF-only antenna, whether indoor or outdoor, wouldn't be able to pick up ABC. The big weather-vane antennas handle both VHF and UHF.

I'm picking up all the channels (including WFAA-DT with 100% signal strength) with a CM4228.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)