Outdoor Speakers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

boogie3030

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Oklahoma
I am wanting to connect outdoor speakers to my dish dvr receiver. Can someone please tell me what I need to buy and how to connect the speakers. I am interested in a wireless system.

Any wireless audio system should work just like it would with an audio receiver. You just plug the red and white RCA jacks into the wireless transmitter and you're done.

Wouldn't hurt to read as many "buyer reviews" as possible. My experience with wireless speakers has been that the range is OVERstated in most cases. And, if they're on the same band as other things in your house, trouble begins! (usually 2.4 gig).......If you can find a GOOD brand name still using 900mhz, you may have better results, but read.....read.....read.....(buyer reviews!)

Good luck!

Why did you post your question twice? Once is enough! When you do multiple post with the exact same question, you just cause mass confusion.

Internet forum etiquette calls for one, and only one, post for any particular problem, question, or subject on any one website.

Thank you to all that responded to my question. I will try your suggestions.
To RickDee...I am very sorry for posting 2 times. This is my first time to post a question on a forum (of any kind). I wasn't sure where I needed to post, it is kind of confussing. After posting the first question, I found the Dish thread forum, which is the satellite system that I use, and posted on it also. Please excuse my ignorance. I am sorry for causing mass confusion! Please be patient with the new people; we will try to do better. hahaha

Thank you to all that responded to my question. I will try your suggestions.
To RickDee...I am very sorry for posting 2 times. This is my first time to post a question on a forum (of any kind). I wasn't sure where I needed to post, it is kind of confussing. After posting the first question, I found the Dish thread forum, which is the satellite system that I use, and posted on it also. Please excuse my ignorance. I am sorry for causing mass confusion! Please be patient with the new people; we will try to do better. hahaha
You are noobie so RickDee really should cut you some slack. I would 1st check A/V sites since it's not really a sat question. Try AVS Forum AVS Forum :welcome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)