Ovation 274

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bellhead1970

Original poster
Jun 4, 2005
Hey new here to the forums, been registered awhile but have not posted.

Saw this channel on the guide the other day and it was black for me displaying 721 with channel not purchased.

The programming appeals to me so I got on my computer to look it up to see if I could upgrade my programming to this channel. To my suprise the channel is available as part of my programming package.

I called directtv. The first csr doubted my knowledge and after several minutes putting me on hold came back and said I should be receiving the channel. She then hits the receiver several times but the channel will not authorize. She then cold xfers me to a higher level of support. One minute I am talking to her then a guy comes on who is asking me for my info again. I gave him the info and he doesn't want to troubleshoot. Just doubts that the channel is available in my package and want take no for an answer. Finannly he looks it up and he confirms it is available. He then sets me up a for truck roll and a tech visit.

Tech comes today says its a programming issue he says its a programming issue calls support twice gets hung up on twice and decides to leave.

What should I do know?

Hey new here to the forums, been registered awhile but have not posted.

Saw this channel on the guide the other day and it was black for me displaying 721 with channel not purchased.

The programming appeals to me so I got on my computer to look it up to see if I could upgrade my programming to this channel. To my suprise the channel is available as part of my programming package.

I called directtv. The first csr doubted my knowledge and after several minutes putting me on hold came back and said I should be receiving the channel. She then hits the receiver several times but the channel will not authorize. She then cold xfers me to a higher level of support. One minute I am talking to her then a guy comes on who is asking me for my info again. I gave him the info and he doesn't want to troubleshoot. Just doubts that the channel is available in my package and want take no for an answer. Finannly he looks it up and he confirms it is available. He then sets me up a for truck roll and a tech visit.

Tech comes today says its a programming issue he says its a programming issue calls support twice gets hung up on twice and decides to leave.

What should I do know?

Suggest you keep calling DirecTV ask for Tech Support keep telling them your
problem until somebody solves your problem.Good Luck!:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)