owned hr44 and hr24 for sale

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
i have an owned hr44 and hr24 for sale. both will be available next week. asking 375 for both. receiver id numbers available upon request.

the unit is still available. i think you can self install. you would have to buy an access card. but staying off contract? do you currently have directv? if you don't, then even buying this box would force you on a 2-year contract.

No I'm not a customer. I don't think if I install it myself and buy my own box I'd be on contract. I just want be a football customer. Shut it off when I don't need it.

No I'm not a customer. I don't think if I install it myself and buy my own box I'd be on contract. I just want be a football customer. Shut it off when I don't need it.
You can't open an account with owned equipment.

You can't open an account with owned equipment.
chip,

i was able to reactivaate an old account (after a year). they gave me the new customer discounts plus a free upgrade to an hr24 (before genie). they also let me activate the hr21 pro i owned at that time. just needed a new access card.

those days of subscribing to dtv just for sunday ticket have been long gone.

chip,

i was able to reactivaate an old account (after a year). they gave me the new customer discounts plus a free upgrade to an hr24 (before genie). they also let me activate the hr21 pro i owned at that time. just needed a new access card.

I'm thinking reactivating an old account isn't considered the same a starting a new one.