Ozark S 3 (Netflix)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Watch it if you watched the first two. So far, the best after 4 eps. No doubt it will multiple Emmy's again. Bateman directed the first twp eps. This is the good stuff of streaming, along with Bosch and Bad Boys.

Reactions: the mack
Watch it if you watched the first two. So far, the best after 4 eps. No doubt it will multiple Emmy's again. Bateman directed the first twp eps. This is the good stuff of streaming, along with Bosch and Bad Boys.
Hmmmm...for some reason this one slipped past me. (and it seems right up my alley)

I went to Wikipedia and find out that, except for the pilot with some establishing shots in Missouri, the show was shot at two lakes close to Atlanta. (my home town). So many shows shot in Georgia now. I was watching Netflix's Stranger Things, which was supposed to be some town in Indiana, when I saw the kids riding their bikes through a suburban neighborhood that I road MY bike through when I was kid. Sure enough, filmed here.

Anyway...thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to watch it.

we are going to zip it slowly, like a good drink , to make it last a while

We watched the first 4 of Season 3 last night, will finish it off today, plenty of time since we cannot go out and do anything.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts