P334 & 811 -- New Problem?

JoeSp

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 11, 2003
Last week I noticed that my 811 would not stay locked on ANY OTA digital station! I have never had this problem before. Heck, FOX has always locked on and stayed locked reguardless which way I point my antenna. Not now, my 811 will not even stay locked on a signal in the 80's!

I check the info screen and sure enough I have P334. Anyone else having this problem?:mad:

JoeSp said:
Last week I noticed that my 811 would not stay locked on ANY OTA digital station! I have never had this problem before. Heck, FOX has always locked on and stayed locked reguardless which way I point my antenna. Not now, my 811 will not even stay locked on a signal in the 80's!
I check the info screen and sure enough I have P334. Anyone else having this problem?:mad:

Did you try a hard reboot? Just unplug the power cable and plug back in. After a software upgrade is always recommended to do a hard reboot.

RandallA said:
Did you try a hard reboot? Just unplug the power cable and plug back in. After a software upgrade is always recommended to do a hard reboot.
Don't you have to to unplug it for 30 seconds for it to hard reset?

When I get home I am going to try a hard reboot and see if that changes the OTA problem. -- Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts