PAC 12 Network?

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
I have multi-sport pack so I can't tell if this is the case, but is PAC12 now available nationally in the Top 120+ package and above without the need for the multi-sport pack? I see it is now listed on the Dish site under the Top 120+ and above, and it wasn't like that in the past.

That is a change. It was top 200 before. It looks like it still only applies to the Pac12 geographic footprint. If you outside that footprint I think you may still need the multi-sport pack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. I saw the change on the website and was hoping they lowered it to Top 120+ and you didn't need to multi-sports pack nationally. Was hoping that PAC 12 Network was put at the same level as SEC Network, Longhorn, and Big 10.

Does anyone know if the Pac 12 channel feed that is in the Flex Pack Add On Regional Action Pack is available to viewers outside of the geographical footprint ?

Well it wasn't when the Flex first debuted. THEN, it was - BUT as of two weeks ago it's gone again. I'm in Texas outside the footprint although... I've heard rumors and that's all they are currently, that Houston could be a viable expansion candidate in the future which would make us in the footprint but now... I'VE TAKEN US, just a bit off topic.

I also noticed that with this new deal I can watch all of the Pac 12 Regional Networks online. Earlier this year Dish blocked the regional networks, but now I am able to watch them online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts