PAC 12 removed from AT250

kenvols

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 19, 2007
Knoxville, TN
I scheduled a recording on my hopper for yesterday on the PAC network with no problem. Went to watch it and only got "You have to subscribe to this channel to record"
I have AT250 and it is shown in all their current advertising on the Dish website as being in the AT250. Talked to a Dish Rep and was told it required the sports pack to receive.
She sent me a link to the updated guide and there it was in the AT250!

I scheduled a recording on my hopper for yesterday on the PAC network with no problem. Went to watch it and only got "You have to subscribe to this channel to record"
I have AT250 and it is shown in all their current advertising on the Dish website as being in the AT250. Talked to a Dish Rep and was told it required the sports pack to receive.
She sent me a link to the updated guide and there it was in the AT250!

the pac 12 net. is only in pac 12 states . If you are not in a pac 12 state you need the sports pac.

That kind of thing happened here, too. I'm on the West Coast and we got the Big Ten Network for the longest time (I think at least a year, or maybe two) and then one day it was just gone. When I contacted customer service, they said it would be available to Big Ten footprint states, but other states, as in mine, would need to order the appropriate sport pack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)