Package Comparison - AT250 vs AEverything

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

oldbob

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 30, 2004
I'm considering downgrading from America's Everything package to AT-250. I asked Dish what channels I'll be giving up, and they couldn't (or wouldn't) give me a straight answer. According to the Dish web page, AT-250 has 260+ channels, and Everything has 315+ channels. That's a 55 channel difference. Now, the premium movie channels account for about 30 channels. What are the other 25. There doesn't seem to be a list of AEverything is AT-250 + these channels. And, the way the web site is designed, it is just about impossible to compare the two packages. Does anyone know of a way to get such a list? About the only way that I can figure such a list is to cancel AE and subscribe to AT250. Then, if I'm missing out on something that I care about, I'll know it.

The only difference is the four premium movie channels. Nothing else. Forget channels counts etc.... That is the only difference.

You can easily compare here check each package in the upper right hand corner to compare.

DISH Satellite Packages

Last edited:
I'm considering downgrading from America's Everything package to AT-250. I asked Dish what channels I'll be giving up, and they couldn't (or wouldn't) give me a straight answer. According to the Dish web page, AT-250 has 260+ channels, and Everything has 315+ channels. That's a 55 channel difference. Now, the premium movie channels account for about 30 channels. What are the other 25. There doesn't seem to be a list of AEverything is AT-250 + these channels. And, the way the web site is designed, it is just about impossible to compare the two packages. Does anyone know of a way to get such a list? About the only way that I can figure such a list is to cancel AE and subscribe to AT250. Then, if I'm missing out on something that I care about, I'll know it.

With the America's Everything Package you will receive the same channels as the America's Top 250, plus all of the premium movie channels (Playboy is considered and adult channel and is not included). This will provide access to CineMax HBO, Showtime and Starz! content. BlockBuster @ Home is als available for an additional $10.00/month, which includes unlimited disc rentals, 1 at-a-time, and access to 22 Specialty HD channels, DishOnline, and Dish Remote Access, as well as BlockBuster streaming content.

If there is anything else we can help you with, let us know. You can order this programming at DISH Customer Service, Billing & Pay Per View | MyDISH Customer Support, Your channel lineup cam be found in the My Account section.