Palm TX vs. Palm Centro

I have had a palm TX for 3 years and looking into getting a new/refurbed palm TX or palm centro. I know the centro has a phone & a camera, but other than that, which one is best feature wise? :confused:

Any phone running the Palm OS is going to pretty much have the same OS as what you have with your TX PDA. I am not sure what features you are looking for. I used a Treo 700/755 for 2 years as a phone, and liked it a lot - although I was slowly getting tired of the Palm OS which has largely been unchanged for what, five or six years, and still is largely the same as what I had back in my black-and-white Palm days.

But since you are comparing TX with Centro; do you want a smartphone? If no, stay with TX. Its got a bigger screen. But if you want a smartphone, why not consolidate the two devices into one. :)

I have had a palm TX for 3 years and looking into getting a new/refurbed palm TX or palm centro. I know the centro has a phone & a camera, but other than that, which one is best feature wise? :confused:

If you getting a phone take the centro. I had mine for over a year now. The old Palm OS will soon be killed off making the centro the last handset to use it.

i have the older version centro (sans facebook). i love it except for the small keys which are difficult to use with deformed fingers.

After seeing all the advice, I'm planning on getting an unlocked Centro and use my Prepaid SIM card for the phone feature, but do I need to get a monthly service plan to use the same features as my Palm TX?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)