Pan Am

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The CGI is terrible. I know it's a network show but wow. Just awful. I'm not giving up on it but it needs work.

Simply terrible...I didn't like it. I have no idea what the ratings look like but I would assume this will be a mid-season replacement.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App
I believe you mean a mid season death.

After watching the pilot for Pan Am, it seems like it would appeal to an older female crowd that would relate to everyone wanting to be a Pan Am stewardess. It was fun watching the 60s recreated for an episode, but I do not see it going forward.

Or it could become the "Love Boat" of this generation, as has-been stars clamor to guest on a flight.

After four episodes I finally threw in the towel as well. It just got too silly and predictable for me and the dialogue left much to be desired. Perhaps the biggest disappointment is what they did with Christina Ricci's character. In the pilot, the made her out to be the Bohemian rebel, but in all the episodes that followed, she just acted way too goofy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts