Panjo marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickone4me

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 22, 2012
wisconsin
So I thought non pub members could sell items, apparently this hard to notice notice way at the bottom of the classifieds page
(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)

Ok so I thought I would just sign up directly on the Panjo website, I am able to register, and enter in details of what I want to sell, but trying to upload a picture, or pictures, that was a huge epic fail. Do I need to be some special member to some thing to use this stupid service or what? I would hate to have to take my business to Feebay, or I may look into selling on amazon.com

Or, you could become a pub member and list your items to your heart's content... ;) As far as I know, Panjo has nothing to do with Satellite Guys, so frankly, I could care less about it's abilities or not... ;)

What does it say here in the very first post? http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/satelliteguys-welcomes-panjo-marketplace.335938/
It would cost me 2.99 for being a non pub member to post it here through satellite guys. However it won't let me post anything through here or directly through the panjo website it's self. Instead of shilling for more pub memberships lets get to the problem at hand first. I want to sell a few things to pay bills, then maybe I could then afford to become a pub member.

My apologies on my post about Panjo not being affiliated with Sat Guys. I forgot all about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)