Pansat 2500a, GI 451i receivers; Chaparral Corotor II Plus Wideband Feedhorn

anik

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 28, 2004
U.S.A.
My son tried to sell his complete C/Ku band system on eBay and didn't get any bids, so now he's trying to sell the major components individually. He has a Pansat 2500A Free to Air Programming Receiver, a General Instrument 450i VCII C Band Satellite Receiver, and a Chaparral Corotor II Plus Wideband C & Ku Feed Horn that includes LNB's (LNB's were purchased separately). These items were new last summer except for the GI 450i (which is in excellent condition as far as I can see) and I helped him assemble the system and everything worked well, but during a Michigan winter the snow load caused the dish mount to come apart (the dish is one of those big old heavy white fiberglass things) and then his wife decided she didn't like the big dish in the front yard (which is the only place he could track most of the arc).

Here are the links for the auctions:

Pansat 2500A Free to Air Programming Receiver - NR
General Instrument 450i VCII C-band Satellite Receiver
Chaparral Corotor II Plus Wideband C & Ku Feed Horn

The receivers have about a day and a half left on the auctions as I post this and the feedhorn about three days. I personally helped his install this stuff and I can telly you that it was working great last time I saw it in operation before the snow took the dish out.

Quote:

"This auction is for a Pansat 2500A Kit Used Once. Works great!
# This Kit include: 1 - Barely used Pansat 2500A
# 1 - DiSEqC Switch 4x1 (to connect up to 4 dish antennas).
# 1 - Remote included
# 1 - UHF Remote Kit
# Already programmed. Just enter the new keys and you're ready to go."

Well done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)