Pansat 2700A

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pego

Original poster
Oct 5, 2006
Hi guys.
Could anyone inform how to keep in memory all the changes made about new TP or New satellite creation in the Pansat 2770A after a Factory Setting has been made?
Thanks a lot.:confused:

unless you back it up using Channelmaster, when you master reset the box you do just that...clear everything out

I dont understand what you are asking. If you do a factory reset you lose all settings.

On my Pansat 1500 the transponders list still stays but most everything else gets reset

I dont understand what you are asking. If you do a factory reset you lose all settings.

On my Pansat 1500 the transponders list still stays but most everything else gets reset

Thanks iceberg.
I want to know how to make some TP and Sat modifications, save them and keep them with no changes after any factory reset.

Pego

With my 2700a I have found that the only way to save my Programming settings "before" doing a factory reset, is to download ( using a Null Modem cable) my channels from my receiver to my pc with the freeware program, Channel Master. Then, do a factory reset and upload the channel list back to the receiver using Channel Master again. Works good and allows easy cleaning up of duplicate channels and dumping of channels no longer in use or of interest. If you do much blindscanning for feeds on the weekend (sports etc) or during a major news event, it makes it easier to clean things up when some of the temporary stuff goes away again.
So far out of all the different receivers I have played with, I have found my 2700a the easiest to work with and seems to find more stuff with blindscan than others I have tried. (and given up on)
grusome

the pansat 3500 makes that issue easy since you just save the bins to an sd card. I think that was one of the major new features that they put in the 3500 to make it better than the 2700.

With my 2700a I have found that the only way to save my Programming settings "before" doing a factory reset, is to download ( using a Null Modem cable) my channels from my receiver to my pc with the freeware program, Channel Master. Then, do a factory reset and upload the channel list back to the receiver using Channel Master again. Works good and allows easy cleaning up of duplicate channels and dumping of channels no longer in use or of interest. If you do much blindscanning for feeds on the weekend (sports etc) or during a major news event, it makes it easier to clean things up when some of the temporary stuff goes away again.
So far out of all the different receivers I have played with, I have found my 2700a the easiest to work with and seems to find more stuff with blindscan than others I have tried. (and given up on)
grusome

O.K.
Thanks for info.
Pego

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)