Pansat 3500S Setup.Help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

randycorb61

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
hello all
I am getting my pansat 3500s universal package this week..Could you tell me what I have to set the lnb at? And also I need the size of the pansat 3500s so I can make sure it will fit in my stereo enclosure..I have all the other info I need so far..just want to make sure im not missing anything when I set this up..Again thanks for all your help..
Randy In South Carolina :)

depends on the LNB you are getting

If its a standard LNB (11.7-12.2), LO frequency is 10750
If its a universal (10.7-12.2), Lo is 9750/10600

randycorb61 said:
hello all
I am getting my pansat 3500s universal package this week..Could you tell me what I have to set the lnb at? And also I need the size of the pansat 3500s so I can make sure it will fit in my stereo enclosure..I have all the other info I need so far..just want to make sure im not missing anything when I set this up..Again thanks for all your help..

The Pansat 3500 is about 11 ½ inches wide by 8 inches deep by 2 1/2 inches high.

randycorb61 said:
hello all

You will be very happy with the 3500s like I've been for a week so far. :yes

I was very surprised by the size of the pansat. I was expecting something along the lines of a VCR player, instead I get this little box the size of a clock radio. When they shipped everything, it came in one box for the motor and one box for the dish, reciever, and everything else.

The 3500 is a little bigger than my 1500, which is pretty small
much smaller than the Satworks I have...now that is like a VCR :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)