Pansat TC1000

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
Any new info on this receiver?The posts seemed to of dried up back in the end of march.Did a google and it seems that this receiver is now being sold.

Thanks Brent! but i think im all set now for receivers :).When i was looking for another receiver the tc got my attention!seems like it was a good replacement for the 9200 with a working s2 card in it.

I've got a tc1000 with the DVB-s2 tuner, it receives as good or better than the 9200 on the satellite tuners and has a much better OTA receiver.

The TC-1000 has a fan installed from the factory and the overall size of the unit is much smaller, it still will lock up on occasion but no more than any other FTA receiver I've owned and much less than the 9200. The menus and scan times are about the same as the 9200 as well as what it finds. I've never done a head to head check on what one finds over the other but I know it has found signals with SR's from 1000 to over 40000.

It doesn't do 4:2:2

It's pretty much as it's advertised on the Pansat site.

My Network HD on G16 C-Band is high bit and the azbox chokes on it while trying to record sadly

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts