Paper or Plastic ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorktown

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2009
General Location
I usually get paper bags at the store if it's an option.

Those plastic bags seem useless.

Sometimes the stuff falls out when you set the plastic bag down in the car.

I reuse the paper bags at home for putting out the newspapers, cans, bottles for recycling.

I bring my own bags. Central Market and Whole Foods sell bags made from recycles bottles for about $1.50 each. I have a bout a dozen of them and just leave them in my truck for when I go to the store.

I bring my own bags. Central Market and Whole Foods sell bags made from recycles bottles for about $1.50 each. I have a bout a dozen of them and just leave them in my truck for when I go to the store.

I applaud you for doing that and wish I did it myself. I just never remember to grab the darn things so I end up getting plastic. Doh!

I applaud you for doing that and wish I did it myself. I just never remember to grab the darn things so I end up getting plastic. Doh!
Fortunately, I'm rather regimented. I only grocery shop every other Friday. I keep a 90qt cooler (with the bags already in it) in the back of my SUV for when I head out shopping.

Same here. We have bags that we keep in both cars that way we can always use our own. It has been quite some time since we have used a plastic or paper bag from the store.

I usually bring my own re-usable bags, but if I buy something on the spur of the moment when I don't any with me, I get paper. Our city requires that newspapers left out for recycling must be put in paper bags to keep them from blowing around so the paper bags don't get wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)