paperless billing got turned off?

I had lots of issues with updating my autopay that failed (card expired,) but after about a week it finally worked. I talked with Mary about it and she said that it won't mess with free HD or anything, just try to fix it before the next bill. Dish seemed to have a lot of issues with autopay recently. They were able to process a manual payment, but couldn't get autopay working at all. Mary couldn't either, but I was able to fix it after about a week :up .

I had lots of issues with updating my autopay that failed (card expired,) but after about a week it finally worked. I talked with Mary about it and she said that it won't mess with free HD or anything, just try to fix it before the next bill. Dish seemed to have a lot of issues with autopay recently. They were able to process a manual payment, but couldn't get autopay working at all. Mary couldn't either, but I was able to fix it after about a week :up .

i was finally told by an IRT member that i will be getting a paper bill from now on and it will not mess with my free hd. my new bill came out yesterday.

gpollock87 said:
i was finally told by an IRT member that i will be getting a paper bill from now on and it will not mess with my free hd. my new bill came out yesterday.

Why couldn't they keep you on paperless billing?

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Would like to hear more about that? They couldn't fix it, or just said for now....

Would like to hear more about that? They couldn't fix it, or just said for now....
dishpaperless1.jpg

Ok, so they really didn't say if they could fix it or not, just you don't have to auto pay.

funny how you want paperless and they cant put you back on it
I've tried for months to get my grandma OFF paperless billing. Works one month then Dish automatically puts her back on it (she has auto pay for simplicity but wants a paper bill)

Ours got switched off autopay as well.Didn't have any idea it had happened but had a paper bill show up in the mail.Checked online and sure enough it was changed.For now I'm leaving it alone because I figure until they get the bugs out of the new web site it will be an exercise in futility.They sure have had a lot of issues with the website since the update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)