Paranormal Activity

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Can't really sit through 1hr 15mins just to wait till the last 15 minutes for the movie to be decent. I'm more impressed that it's now officially the most profitable movie of all time being made for like $11k then the actual quality of the movie itself. Some how watching a camcorder recording people sleeping isn't my idea of way to spend 1-1/2hrs of my life. Final Grade: C

This was a bad bad movie. Just awful. Talk about hype. It's not even scary. It was stupid. We laughed at the bad acting more then anything else. Don't fall for the hype folks.

Can't really sit through 1hr 15mins just to wait till the last 15 minutes for the movie to be decent. I'm more impressed that it's now officially the most profitable movie of all time being made for like $11k then the actual quality of the movie itself. Some how watching a camcorder recording people sleeping isn't my idea of way to spend 1-1/2hrs of my life. Final Grade: C

No way am I spending my money on this, Blair Witch was one thing.

Quarantine was another.

And that one monster movie, can't recall the name, where it's being filmed by the guy with a camcorder at a birthday party as the monster starts tearing the city apart. And everyone starts running in the streets in flee.

I waited, or downloaded all of those, I think I'll wait on this one.

Check this out instead :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw it, Didn't like it at all... It was like a home movie. The camera kept moving too much, Made me get a headache. They could of compressed it into about 20 minutes, Too long and drawn out. Bad acting too.
Next movie on my list "2012"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)