'Parenthood' Renewal in Question With Pay Cuts on the Table

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Having already announced a batch of new hourlong shows for the fall, NBC remains silent on the fate of the long-running but low-rated Parenthood. Scuttlebutt at the network is that executives are in a tough negotiation, trying to get the actors and producers to take a pay cut. Even in victory, insiders say, the network would order at most 13 more episodes for a final season.

hollywoodreporter.com

Please tell me Joel and Julia aren’t going to get divorced in Parenthood‘s final season.
Ausiello: I would if I could but I can’t. Although the estranged couple had a fleeting moment of hope in the Season 5 finale, series creator Jason Katims says their troubles are not behind them. “I didn’t want to come back [this] season and have it feel like, ‘Oh, everything is fine, and they’re back to the way it was,’” he explains. “I feel like that would be cheating the audience out of watching what would really happen. We’re continuing to tell that story, and we pick up with them being separated.”
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ask-ausiello-spoilers-vampire-diaries-good-wife-h-212707155.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)