Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
CNN is reporting that Legendary Actor (and Salad Dressing maker) Paul Newman has died at his home here in Connecticut.

RIP Mr. Newman.

What we have here is the passing of a great actor and a great man. His first starring role was in Somebody Up There Likes Me and I'm certain that's prophetic because he is already in a good place.

RIP Paul, you will be missed.....

Last edited:
Since I am a Champ Car / IndyCar fan, I always think of him as a Team owner first and then a actor. A great loss in many many respects.

All the girls wanted him, all the guys wanted to be him.
A man who's presence on the planet mattered. His " Newman" foodline contributed $250 million to charities.

A local legend will indeed be missed. Paul Newman RIP!

Newman was born and raised in Shaker Heights, Ohio. (Minutes from where I live). He also attended Ohio University. (Same school that my wife graduated from). She's told me many stories or folklore from when Paul attended the University.

My favorite performance by Newman was his character, Luke Jackson in "Cool Hand Luke". One of the all-time best acting performances in film history.

But besides acting, he really seemed like a great guy. His philanthropy and political activism will be missed.

Should have won more Oscars. One of the best actors of my lifetime. Butch Cassidy was a role of a lifetime, along with Cool Hand Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)