Pay Per View: Only SD is available when ordering online.

chibi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 15, 2008
When I go online to order pay per view movies, I can only see SD version of the movies I want to rent. I did a chat and said it was
an IT issue and not with my account. Could somebody else try to see if they can order HD movies online.

In the attached image, you can see that I can not select HD as a filter, it is grayed out.

Attachments

• foo.jpg
    foo.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 213
HD Option working here also, I assume you do have an HD receiver/programming.

HD Option working here also, I assume you do have an HD receiver/programming.

I have the Welcome Pack, which does not include HD but I get the locals in HD and any free previews that are HD.

It's not surprising now that you say you have the Welcome pack that HD would be greyed out. I would have suggested that's the root of the problem. That's not to say you can't get HD VOD/PPV but I'm quite sure that's why online HD is greyed out.

With the Welcome pack, the only HD you should be getting are your locals if they are available. I do agree with Tampa, VOD and PPV should be included, but have no idea why it isn't unless there is some type of lockout key used on your account. Contacting Dish or a PM to a DIRT member may get you more info.

Dish seems to have fix their web site, now I am able to select HD in the Pay Per view selection dialog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)