PB&J

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's been a bad year. Just days after my 53rd birthday in February, my wife of 23 years told me she wanted a separation. She moved out in June to continue a new relationship with a 'dom' she met online who was looking for a sex slave. I've been living the worst nightmare of my life that I'm unable to wake-up from. I tried my best to save the marriage (counseling, letters, flowers, etc.), but she has no desire to return. Being concerned about her safety, I began contacting her family about her new lifestyle, so that they could help me talk some sense into her. When she denied everything I was saying, her entire family turned against me and are angry that I'm doing this to my wife and daughter. She now filed for spousal support.

I began watching FTA satellite just this past week after a 1 to 1.5 year absence.

It's been a bad year. Just days after my 53rd birthday in February, my wife of 23 years told me she wanted a separation. She moved out in June to continue a new relationship with a 'dom' she met online who was looking for a sex slave. I've been living the worst nightmare of my life that I'm unable to wake-up from. I tried my best to save the marriage (counseling, letters, flowers, etc.), but she has no desire to return. Being concerned about her safety, I began contacting her family about her new lifestyle, so that they could help me talk some sense into her. When she denied everything I was saying, her entire family turned against me and are angry that I'm doing this to my wife and daughter. She now filed for spousal support.
I began watching FTA satellite just this past week after a 1 to 1.5 year absence.
I'm very sorry to hear that! Life can take us through so many twists and turns. I know it's hard to see it now but perhaps this will open new doors for you in the future. My thoughts are with you as you go through this difficult time in your life.

Reactions: PopcornNMore

We've missed you here. Sorry to hear that.
Hang in there through this difficult time.

Thank you guys, it's good to be back. Working on some FTA projects will help get my mind off things.

Some guys cheat, abuse their wives, get drunk, stay out late, don't spend time with family, etc. Before my wife left she said "I'm too kind and loving of a husband".

Thank you guys, it's good to be back. Working on some FTA projects will help get my mind off things.

Some guys cheat, abuse their wives, get drunk, stay out late, don't spend time with family, etc. Before my wife left she said "I'm too kind and loving of a husband".

Yea, that kind of comment just adds insult to injury. I've been there. I feel for you. Welcome back.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.
Welcome back to the hobby!!

Sorry to hear and I hope everything gets better for you. Fta is good to take your mind off of things. Good luck to you and I wish you all the best.

Good to have you back!
Yes sometimes life takes some turns for the worse. Hope it turns better for you!
Yes keeping the mind busy with hobbies etc goes a long way to help.

I married my 1st wife in 1971. Was married for 5 years and during that time, caught her cheating 4 times. I had a son by her and she tried using him to hurt me. Eventually he figured her out, I took her to court and sued for custody, got it and I remarried and have now been married 38 years to my second wife. She's one of a kind. Things do work out for the best sometimes. Best of luck. Hope you find the happiness I found. It does happen.

Took me two tries, too. 27 years and would love another 27.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts