PBS HD Schedule

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
Up until recently I have been getting the PBS HD schedule from Titan TV by using the schedule for PBSEHD. For some reason the PBSEHD is now showing the schedule for other PBS channels. I have discovered that using the call letters WTIUDT1 I can receive an accurate schedule for PBS HD. For the record, WTIU is the Indiana University PBS station out of Bloomington, Indiana.

Up until recently I have been getting the PBS HD schedule from Titan TV by using the schedule for PBSEHD. For some reason the PBSEHD is now showing the schedule for other PBS channels. I have discovered that using the call letters WTIUDT1 I can receive an accurate schedule for PBS HD. For the record, WTIU is the Indiana University PBS station out of Bloomington, Indiana.

I know what you're referring to. This same thing happened about a year ago, ie I had been using PBSEHD, then all of a sudden the schedule didn't match. At that point I found that the Nebraska NET HD schedule DID match, so I started using that. Then after using that for a month or two, THAT stopped matching, and it was back to matching PBSEHD. Then it stopped matching either, but I noticed that it seemed to be matching something that came up as PBSDT2 , at least it did a couple days ago. I generally keep all three right next to each other on my Titan-TV favorites, and usually one matches, and I usually check to see what's on currently to make sure which schedule works before scheduling a recording.
It's kind of annoying that PBS seems to be doing that. Not sure why they do it.

I can get WTIU OTA so I know that WTIU is PBS East, WTIU DT 1 is HD PBS HD and WTIU DT 2 is PBS World. I am pretty sure that this will be accurate for quite a long time, or until WTIU changes format. The only bad thing.......being a Purdue fan it's hard to have anything to do with something associated with IU. :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts