PBS on AMC 21

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TINTORETO

Original poster
Dec 5, 2008
Hello everyone !

Up to a couple days I was able to get the PBS signals on AMC 21 just fine. I have tried since yesterday to get them but no luck.

The frequencies that I have are the same ones from Lyngstat.
Does anyone know if these frequencies have changed or if there was a format change?
:confused:

Thanks.

I am still not able to lock these signals.
I have a Pansat 9200HD receiver. I re-entered the frequencies and no luck. A couple days ago I noticed the quality on the PBS channel was very low and it kept pixelizing and went off. I was still getting the SD PBS channels. After that it worked fine until a couple days ago when there was no signal.

Can someone have any ideas as to what might be wrong.? I get G14 fine.
On another note- Everytime I have to re-set my Pansat 9200 HD receiver I have to un hook it. Is there an easy way to re-set without unplugging it? Like a reset button ?

Thanks! :confused:

I also have a 9200 and PBS HD is in the high 80's for quality, on a 1.2 meter Channel Master dish. To re-set it, just open the door on the front, and turn the main power switch off for a few seconds, then back on. :)

Your problem seems a lot like mine when I couldn't get a lock on the other sats, but I could get D*121. Aiming the dish has to be precise to be able to lock in on the entire satellite belt. Try aiming your dish at your southern sat, tweak the strength/quality and then try again.

My PBS feeds are back! I had to work a little on the skew and had to re-aim my satellite dish.
Thank you everyone for your help. I learned a couple new things!

:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)