PBS - Yes/No ??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
I remember reading a discussion a time ago that small dish companies do not carry PBS. But when I use "Dishonline" and check the guide there I have listed KBME channel 3 - PBS and WCMV channel 27 - PBS. They are not in my subscribed list. So what goes here. Is PBS for only a few select cities??? :confused: I do not know those call signs or where they are located.

RT.

WCMV should be showing for you (channel 27). KBME is the Minot-Bismarck DMA PBS channel, so that one should not be showing for you. There have been a few reports from other people on the forums that they are getting locals from the wrong DMA showing in their DRA/DO.com guide.

WCMV should be showing for you (channel 27). KBME is the Minot-Bismarck DMA PBS channel, so that one should not be showing for you. There have been a few reports from other people on the forums that they are getting locals from the wrong DMA showing in their DRA/DO.com guide.
:confused:

I live in the Washington DC DMA. When i scan for OTA channels I "see" some of the Baltimore DMA channels in addition to my DC locals. The Guide info for those Baltimore Channels appears, provided by dish. This is perfectly normal and Dish is doing nothing wrong.

Well,there it is! If you remember to include it in your favorites guide.(braindead moment).

RT.

I see what you mean. Really, with millions of subscribers and the USA+ for coverage area, a guide mixup of one or two channels when you have zillions of channels, is not too bad in my thoughts.

RT.

The problem was thought to have been corrected, but it's arising again. Working on a permanent fix, but logging out and back in (may take more than once) normally corrects the problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)