Pennsylvania

BFG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 2, 2004
Orlando
This is the thread to discuss cable companies and HD available on them in Pennsylvania.

What's your question?

I just switched from E* to Adelphia. Better service, better quality, lower price, more programming, better equipment, where do I stop?

i am moving to pa the cable company i will be using is rcn the hd channels i will be getting is abc,nbc,pbs,fox,cbs,espn,Discovery HD Theatre,HD Net,HD Net Movies, the Premium channels in hd are HBO ,showtime,cinemax,starz i will be getting the dvr hd box i will also get the cable modum 7mbps. i have dtv hd know my contract is up i will keep my dtv stuff just incase i dont like the cable hd.

While still a E* customer (since 1998), we only use DISH for SD channels/DVR. We got Comcast to try out their dual-tuner DVR. We use them for their HD offerings....
very happy with what they offer, and the Motorola DVR is really nice! This was also a cheaper way to go, since it just costs $10 to rent the DVR, and HD channels are included with digital cable. We get $25 off each month from an old D* box I gave them [Dish buy-back program].
We get these HD channels: ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, FOX, InHD, InHD2, ESPN, Comcast SportsNet, DiscHDT.
If we subscribed to premiums, they offer HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz in HD.

I dont have them any more but service electric has increased their offerings in recent times. But I'm not sure if you can use the hdtivo box with them or not