People that where getting netflix app feb 18

Partysox

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2016
N central Indiana
People that where getting Netflix Feb 18 did you get it and if you did what is the software version on your H3 now?

we were suppose to get it some time today thats all i know that was the deaddrop date scheduled for today or was it suppose to be a overnight update i just checked it and it was the same one that we had in the beginning i wonder what is going on?i know that i cannot stream ultra 4k hd but it would be nice if the folks who can do it.

Last edited:
got the software on my 4K joey and it says netflix will work very soon and to check back later. Netflix has worked fine on my hopper 3 for the last week

hey guys i talked to a CSR from nettflix and he told me most likely it will be before the end of the month the engineers are still working on the new interface i know you guys dont take what CSR say but i wanted to let you know.

hey guys i talked to a CSR from nettflix and he told me most likely it will be before the end of the month the engineers are still working on the new interface i know you guys dont take what CSR say but i wanted to let you know.
Hey Allen , How many times a day do you call Dish Network?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts