Permanent installation of 1000.2 WA in PA

Cyberdave1

Original poster
Feb 8, 2015
Texas
A little background.
We are full time RVers and travel from our lease lot in PA (Mifflinburg) to Texas and points West until returning to the lease lot for the summer. We use the 622 receiver.

I carry a tripod with a 1000.2 WA and a Carryout for short stays (with the 622 set for SW64). I have a spare 1000.2 WA at the lease lot and will install it on a tower this summer. I want to use the extra port on the LNB connected to a single LNB dish pointed at 61.5 already.

I've searched but cannot locate any information on the installation procedure or setup on the 622.

I realize I could just use a 1000.2 EA but I'd rather not.

Are you looking for HD locals off the 61.5? Or is there some other reason to use 61.5 if you're going to go for Western Arc?

I expect the Pa is going to be a several month stay, why not just aim at Eastern Arc which is 61.5 & 72.7?

HD locals are on 61.5 for Wilkes Barre..

Yes, I could use EA but, since I already have both dish's all I need is there on a 20' tower just waiting for tweaking and to move the single LNB dish to the same tower.

Yes, we stay for 5-6 months or first snow.

HD locals are on 61.5 for Wilkes Barre..

Yes, I could use EA but, since I already have both dish's all I need is there on a 20' tower just waiting for tweaking and to move the single LNB dish to the same tower.

Yes, we stay for 5-6 months or first snow.
You can use the same 1000.2 dish permanently mounted in Pa. all you need is to put the EA LNB on the dish pan you already have.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)