Phone line on a "move"

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
Have been without networks since shutoff. Don’t qualify for NPS. Because where I live the over the air antenna will not work. If I “move” to the next county about 4 miles away I will be able to receive locals. However I have a 625. Do I need to eat the extra 5 dollars to “move” by disconnecting the phone line. Or do I not have a problem “moving “ and leaving the phone line connected?

No problem using the same phone number with the new "moved" address. I've done it for years. Also if you do want nps distants you can use this zipcode and it qualifies for all 4 networks: 71945 in Arkansas.

Have been without networks since shutoff. Don’t qualify for NPS. Because where I live the over the air antenna will not work. If I “move” to the next county about 4 miles away I will be able to receive locals. However I have a 625. Do I need to eat the extra 5 dollars to “move” by disconnecting the phone line. Or do I not have a problem “moving “ and leaving the phone line connected?

Apparantly they neve ask for the "new" phone number. If they do, tell them you have Vonage and the number is the same.

Mitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)