photos in multimedia

yogi66

Original poster
Apr 5, 2006
I was playing around with my receiver(dvr522) and noticed I could view photos. I went and put some photos on my pen drive and put it in the usb port on the back of the receiver. Anyways it says this is not supported. What do I do to get the photos on my dvr for viewing. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

stellar832000 said:
Hmm...i'm wondering if you are supposed to be in the Dish Network Forum?

Yup, a 522 is Dish Net.

Edit: Links I put here for Dish forums removed because this has since been moved to the correct forum.

Last edited:
I am new to these forums. Why do wonder if I am supposed to be in this forum. And why did some of my words in my post turn green with whatever you call them when you pass over them with the mouse.

yogi66 said:
I am new to these forums. Why do wonder if I am supposed to be in this forum. And why did some of my words in my post turn green with whatever you call them when you pass over them with the mouse.

Welcome to SG :).

The text is probably (I say probably because I don't use a GUI browser on here) some javascript or dhtml or php, I guess to look pretty, shrug.

Last edited:
yogi66 said:
I was playing around with my receiver(dvr522) and noticed I could view photos. I went and put some photos on my pen drive and put it in the usb port on the back of the receiver. Anyways it says this is not supported. What do I do to get the photos on my dvr for viewing. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
yogi66, I have 942 DVR and a similar problem. Not all USB drives and cameras are supported. My old Olympus camera is not supported, an old USB 1.1 flash drive is not supported, however my newer Sony camcorder and a MemoryStick with USB adapter are recognized without any problems. So I ended up using MemoryStick with USB adapter as a way of transferring pictures from my computer. Worked well for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)