Pick 4 premiums free for 3 months

gpollock87

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I did a chat and before I disconnected the chat I was asked to pick four free premiums for 3 months. I picked 3 because I have the others. Just keep in mind YMMV.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 523
They must like you. I went to "My Offers" and could get 4 premiums for only $45.

We aren't terribly interested in the premiums anyway.

Pretty good deal. I just chatted Wednesday. Like everyone else I was offered half price premiums for six months. Decided to take them up on all except sports pak. I'll wait until college football season for that deal.

Thanks for sharing gpollock.How is everyone getting the deal,via chat,dirt,or calling?

I did mine by online chat, I recently got half off on BB@Home, when I went to "cancel" the offer popped up

I ended up with Cinemax free for 3 months... took some prying (was only offered 6 months half price for one of the premiums), eventually got them to give me an offer for 3 months free..

I just got the deal I get HBO, Max, Showtime and Starz. Here is my chat. Going to tell my brother about it.
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): Hi, my name is Roxanne (ID: 7GL). How may I help you?
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): Hi, Edgar! How are you doing today?
EDGAR HATCHEL: I have some friends that were offered 4 free premiums of 3 months.
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): Thank you for letting me know your concern. Do not worry, you have me on the other line. Let's us get this issue addressed.
EDGAR HATCHEL: I'm doing fine thanks, hope you are too
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): I can provide the same offer, Edgar.
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): Let's pull up your account so I can provide you the information you need.

Roxanne (ID: 7GL): Edgar, for security purposes, would you please verify the 4 digit Security Code on the account?

Roxanne (ID: 7GL): Your code reminder says "no hint."
EDGAR HATCHEL: ****
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): Thank you.
EDGAR HATCHEL: Boy I don't know about the no hint
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): Okay.
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): Please give me a minute to check your account.

EDGAR HATCHEL: Thanks
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): I an provide HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz for Free and offer is good for 3 months.
EDGAR HATCHEL: Cool I would like that.
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): Okay.
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): I am adding it now.
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): And please allow 5-10 minutes for the changes to appear on your end.
EDGAR HATCHEL: Nice promo. Is it available to all dish customers?
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): Your request has been processed.
EDGAR HATCHEL: My brother is a customer w/ dish as well
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): Certain account are eligible for the offer.
Roxanne (ID: 7GL): I will place notes on the account about what we did today.

EDGAR HATCHEL: Thank You.

Locals in HD uplink report question

From an installer, thanks again Dish...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)