Pie Tags are Boken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats a Pie Tag?

When you post/reply, "Go Advanced" and slect the egghead icon that says "Wrap [pie] tags around selected text" which should make the selected text a pop-up dialog box like you see in a cartoon strip. I used to use them all the time, but not since the last upgrade. It should be a bubble and not have the cell borders highlighted.

Selected text should look like this with pie tags: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...akeMZB6vjLJDBVCqNkoTsD7Jlj22OEfNL0hv7ttyXAJ9v

Unfortunately that was an old vBulletin 3 mod which looks like it has issues with vBulletin 4.2.2

I tried re-installing it but had the same outcome.

?I can leave it like it is or remove it. :(

Not the only thing broken:rant: at the moment. Frustrating to work for 30 min on a post and it won't upload. oh well

Doing (a lot) more checking... it seems that the problem is due to a recent upgrade of the editor vBulletin uses which is CKeditor. We have been working trying to get the editor fully working with IE 10 since the folks at vBulletin have been sleeping at the wheel.

It seemsas though some of the Ckeditor hooks used by both PIE and Tweet are not in the new CKeditor.

I do know that vBulletin is FIANLLY working on the CKeditor to make it IE 10 compatable, once we have the official release hopefully we can fix things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)