Status
Please reply by conversation.

winesmile

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
Another weird problem with an HR20....

Sharp LCD connected via HDMI

After the receiver's been powered down for a while (a day) and you power on the TV/Receiver a pink screen appears for about 60 seconds. No audio/video... Then picture comes up and everything works fine.

I've switched sources during this 60 seconds and they all work - elimination the LCD as the problem.

Anybody had this problem? I'll change back to Component, but would love to keep the HDMI.

Another weird problem with an HR20....

Sharp LCD connected via HDMI

After the receiver's been powered down for a while (a day) and you power on the TV/Receiver a pink screen appears for about 60 seconds. No audio/video... Then picture comes up and everything works fine.

I've switched sources during this 60 seconds and they all work - elimination the LCD as the problem.

Anybody had this problem? I'll change back to Component, but would love to keep the HDMI.
-----------------------
:welcome
It's a handshake issue with your HDMI/TV set connection....contact the TV maker to see if they have a solution or suggestion...if it is too bothersome for
you, then component is your only solution.

I've had a similar problem.. When I turn mine on, it has a pink hue to it sometimes.. All I do is turn the tv and reciever off and back on, and it's fixed. Sometimes if I turn channels up and down it fixes itself too..

I'm not too worried about it..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)