Pioneer Elite PRO-610HD Service menu

Lil4cyl

Original poster
Jun 11, 2004
Hi all,

I am experiencing the ZOOM in problem in 1080i on my Pioneer PRO-610HD TV, and was wondering is any other Pioneer owners on the forum can tell me how to get into the service menu, as I have heard I can adjust this.

Thanks in advance!

I have the instructions on getting into the service menu for the Pro-910HD, and I think the 610 is the same. Be very careful with any changes.

* Make sure plasma is in standby and the Pioneer media box is powered on.
* Press DISPLAY on the remote.
* Wait at least 3 seconds.
* Press the following keys on the remote, in order:
LEFT
UP
LEFT
POWER

If successful, the set comes up on the INFORMATION page.
Press MUTING to move through the top level menus, which are:

INFORMATION FUNCTION CHECK
COMMON ADJ
OPTION
INITIALIZE

Lil4cyl said:
Hi all,

I am experiencing the ZOOM in problem in 1080i on my Pioneer PRO-610HD TV, and was wondering is any other Pioneer owners on the forum can tell me how to get into the service menu, as I have heard I can adjust this.

Thanks in advance!

I have the Pioneer Elite 710HD, and to get to the service menu on it, you look for a small hole on the front of the TV (behind a door), and press a button inside it with a pin or needle. I looked at the service menu once, but couldn't make heads or tails of it, so I just exited out. No user interface at all.

Thanks for the info.. I was thinking about trying to fix the zoom problem my tv has with Voom. I may just let a tech tweak it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts