PIP window too big

audballz

Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
Just got the VIP622. One of the main reasons is to have Picture in Picture. I'm pretty dissappointed that even the smallest PIP option they have is still too large. Still covers parts of the middle of the screen. You don't even have the option to move the window further down the corner. :mad: They do have POP but I prefer a smaller PIP window and the ability to move it all they way down the corner so the main window is not blocked too much. Do you think they can upgrade or make changes to this feature?

I have always thought the same thing. It is way too intrusive in to the middle of the screen. You would think that they would be able to give you more freedom to move it closer to the edge.

I've seen some TVs that let you slide it around to put it where ever. That and resizing would be cool.

But I bet that POP would be the end of their efforts on this topic though.

I did however do something pretty cool last night. I used POP with two DVR recordings. It was cool seeing two Speed Channels races (from last year) side by side at the same time. Not to mention that SD PQ actually looks better in POP than in full screen on my Plasma.

Just got the VIP622. One of the main reasons is to have Picture in Picture. I'm pretty dissappointed that even the smallest PIP option they have is still too large. Still covers parts of the middle of the screen. You don't even have the option to move the window further down the corner. :mad: They do have POP but I prefer a smaller PIP window and the ability to move it all they way down the corner so the main window is not blocked too much. Do you think they can upgrade or make changes to this feature?

Interesting. I have heard others make the same complaint, and I, too, agree. The 721 PIP is just about right. The smaller PIP of the 721 is smaller than that of the 522, 625, and 622. Let's get Dish to make the size of PIP the same as the 721.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts