Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Saw the trailer in IMAX 3D and looks like this will be another winner for IMAX 3D. I'll probably go see this one in the theater, but seeing all these great 3D movies makes me eager to get a 3D projector next year.

I really did not like the third one, so I am unlikely to see this in the theater, I really only enjoyed the first one, after that it seemed kind of forced to me.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

It is a mindless movie. You know what is going to happen before it happens every time. There are no suprises. It is a sequence of action scenes, not any real plot to string them together. Kids will probably like it because there is lots of action.

It is a mindless movie. You know what is going to happen before it happens every time. There are no suprises. It is a sequence of action scenes, not any real plot to string them together. Kids will probably like it because there is lots of action.

In other words.... A Pirates Movie.

Jay "not a fan"

I liked the other 3 movies , but this one is much worse. Just look at the reviews. While I don't always agree with them , I do in this case.

And about 3-d. It's a gimmick. It won't last . And I find it disgusting. The very idea that they use this gimmick to get people back into the movies speaks volumes. This is not the first time they've tried it. And it will fail again. Now if they can do it without the glasses that's fine. But it's always going to get back to if the Movie is good or not. When you watch a old black and white movie and it's good it's doesn't matter if it's black and white. The same thing about a color movie vs a 3-d movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)