Pissed at Dish!!

Wow. What a bunch of ____. The way I read the web site it was not clear to me. But hey maybe I was tired or maybe I’m just plain dumb. Whatever the case I hardly think it calls for being belittled. For those who made worthwhile suggestions I appreciate it. I will not be returning here for suggestions so you will not have to deal with someone like me who has better things to do with their lives

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. What a bunch of ____. The way I read the web site it was not clear to me. But hey maybe I was tired or maybe I’m just plain dumb. Whatever the case I hardly think it calls for being belittled. For those who made worthwhile suggestions I appreciate it. I will not be returning here for suggestions so you will not have to deal with someone like me who has better things to do with their lives
SIr, Yiou stated you thought you were mislead. MY queries were to establish where it was that you became mislead.
Now,If you want, you can go to AntennaWeb..
There you can fuiind a menu to type in your address and the locations of the tv tramitters will be shown with compass azimuths from your location to the towers. it also gives you a color code indicating what type of antenna would be needed to receive the channels.
There is no reasn to be upset with Dish....One item..I support Dish when it is necessary but will not hesitate to criticize the company if I think they are not getting it done right..

...then come to find out that they dont offer my locals in HD, WHICH IS VERY missleading on their website. My locals where listed and made no referance to not being in HD.
You said that. More than one person pointed out to you what Dish's website shows or reads (I posted exactly what you should have seen based on your zip code). If you call that mis-leading, well then, it explains a lot.

You said that. More than one person pointed out to you what Dish's website shows or reads (I posted exactly what you should have seen based on your zip code). If you call that mis-leading, well then, it explains a lot.
you don't get it ..We are all bad people for pointing this out. Her called us *icks for telling him like it is...Oh well. So much for a having a good grasp on things.
Have a good day, Hall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)