Pixellating only on ABC

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tigress

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Wisconsin
I occasionally have this problem with my HD channels due to weather, but every single time I watch a favorite program on ABC, I get green pixellation at some point in the program. None of the other OTA channels do this. I was wondering what causes this, and if anyone else has noticed this? It gets very annoying watching Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and Brothers and Sisters, and at an exciting part of the program, I get green. I still can hear the program, but its really annoying. And it doesn't matter whether I have recorded the program on the DVR or am watching it live. Also wondering if ABC is doing this to avoid people recording the seasons to burn to DVD at some point?

What part of WI are you in? I've had the same problems with ABC. Not when watching OTA, but when watching it through the dish locals. I've even had the problem happen on CBS. I'm still not sure if it's a Dish problem or the local ABC (WXOW) affiliate problem.

By the way, I've never seen this problem when watching locals OTA.

I am in between Eau Claire and LaCrosse. And I don't have OTA set up, just thru Dish. CBS, NBC, and FOX are fine, its very rare and weather related if one of those do that. I believe my channel is WXOW too.

I am in the Columbia SC area and I have this happen on my dish boxes and on My Moms R22. She called me to come look at her recording of her soaps because of it and then I noticed it occuring on my box. Never see it on local broadcast just national stuff. Must be a national problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts