playboy in english for 8 dollars a month offer.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have been with Dish over 20 years and I do not have any discount offers under programming. Maybe my Welcome pack and Movie Pack is not enough to qualify, but I used to have major programming until it got so expensive. Greedy programmers.

Reactions: pattykay
I think many consider HD to be the de facto standard resolution these days, and subsequently refer to SD as low definition.

After watching HD as the default on almost every station we watch, SD is indeed low def. Also since HD is "standard' on most channels. :p

I was actually pretty good in algebra.

So, HD is the new SD. HD=SD
And, SD is considered LD. SD=LD
Therefore HD=LD.

Got it. :)

Reactions: pattykay
I recorded and watched a Hallmark Drama movie during the Free period last month. I had to abandon watching it after a few minutes because the LD was so bad. Why give a free view unless it is HD.

I'm not sure why anyone pays for Playboy, especially in SD/LD, when so much X rated is available on the internet for free. Kinda the same reason the mags like Playboy and Penthouse fell when the internet became so universal. I think the only reason anyone subscribes to HBO is for the original series, since the movies they show are so limited and old; I don't think Playboy channel has equivalent original programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts