Playlist Feature

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DishSubLA

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2006
OK, I have the Folders and Groups feature that was mentioned on the last Tech Forum, but I can't find the Playlist feature mentioned on the Tech Chat. Is the playlist feature available to anyone yet, or is it still to come?

Thanks.

I saw the playlist button for the first time the other day on my 622. I selected it a few times, but it didn't seem to do anything. My 2-yoa daughter loves to watch the "Choo Choo Soul" videos I have recorded from the Disney Channel, but each one is only a few minutes long. It would be nice if I could select them all in a playlist.

That's exactly what the playlist will do. You pick recordings to play in sequence, like in itunes. It's not activated yet though. I got this info about a month ago from a CSR.

OK, someone has it on the 622. I guess that means those of us with 722(K), are still waiting for our software download. Thanks for the info.

OK, someone has it on the 622. I guess that means those of us with 722(K), are still waiting for our software download. Thanks for the info.

The playlist button was in the (halted) 6.21 software release, in the DVR My Recordings menus, but was nonfunctional. As of the 6.22 release, the button has been removed. Assuming it will come back when they activate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts