Please Advice on Guide problem ch851

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

holy_devil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 27, 2006
Ponce, Puerto Rico
My father has this problem since he got his 722k install. It's no a problem with the receiver, the info on the program guide on channel 851 NGLA is off by two hours. I email the problem to programming at dish and they answered two weeks later that info on the guide is provided by the channel and they can't do anything about it. I reply saying that the info is correct but two hours off. They didn't reply.

I used to have a similar problem with the info on local channels whenever daylight saving time occur and dish fix it. I call a guy from tech support and he didnt find the channel I was talking about. Well ch 851 is exclusive to Puerto Rico customers to make matters worst is an Mpeg4 channel so fewer people have it. I dont even have it and I have the same pkg my father has. My father loves the channel but he is very dissapointed everytime he records a show a something different is recorded.

I need advice on how to address this problem with dish. Someone suggested to call advance tech or something like that. Can somebody provide the phone number please. Or if someone has a better idea please reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)