Please avoid Mountain West's video streaming!

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Boycott Mountain West, their sold called FTA UNM Lobos men's streaming broadcast suck ass.

Would be Better off on FTA OTA and public airwave on Ku band satellite!

The streaming system suck ass the reason why is don't have enough server's out there.

My friends the radio waves is your friend you just don't need the stupid servers on hard wired fiber and simi radio smart phone to do the job.

Broadcasting one way with unlimited videos receivers regardless radio frequency's band.

Nuff said, can't get my beloved UNM Lobos game tonight.:mad:

As a San Diego State fan who has YouTube TV, I'm not surprised about the poor quality of Mountain West games streaming from legit online sources when the game isn't being televised on one of the regular sports networks or my RSN. It tends to be really hit and miss in my experience, especially with the games that stream on Facebook Watch. I don't have any recent experiences with the Mountain West's website, but I do recall some issues in the past. Thankfully yesterday's SDSU-Fresno game broadcast by Stadium on Facebook Watch streamed fine. More importantly the Aztecs are now 14-0. :D

The # 7 ranked San Diego State Aztecs had their game relegated to Mountain West website streaming tonight. It's the start of the second half and so far so good. The quality won't be confused with a broadcast network app like Fox Sports, but it's watchable, especially on a 15in laptop monitor. What's especially amazing is the old laptop I'm using has barely enough memory and processing power to run Windows 10 and Chrome at the same time. I did notice a gear icon at the bottom near the progress bar which allows you to adjust the video quality. Worth checking out if someone is experiencing buffering or freezes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)