Please critique my music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is my take.

Sounded very clean in the vocals. Although the vocal seemed to get lost when the drums came they were too loud and overpowered the vocals at that point.

The piano solo was good, but the drums felt lost a little while the Piano solo was going on.

I would love to hear an organ come into play after the piano solo to bring the vocals back in.

And in the end the vocals were low when you said "I just want to love you today." I would have punched that up a bit to give that heartfelt power feeling.

Thats my 2 cents. :)

Thanks Scott. I always enjoy feedback from musicians and listeners. Every bit of it helps me become a better musician and producer.

OK Brent, here is my comment.

I like the lyrics but I find the music a little monotonous. After a while the same guitar stroke got stuck in my head and it was like I said, monotonous. A little change in the music and you got something good going. Maybe add a piano like you mentioned and I'm sure people will like it.

Just saw Scott's comments, was there a piano? Really? See I got the guitar stuck in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)